Sunday, May 11, 2014

My bags are packed! (well, mostly...)


T-minus 2 days 4 hours and 38 minutes! My bags are (mostly) packed, and I'm overwhelmingly excited!  Side note: there is no way I am going to be able to take everything I want :(  there are just too many things I am going to need over the course of three months!

I hope I am able to Skype with everyone or at the very least email on a regular basis. My Skype name is linzerwohs1 and when I get a phone is Israel, I will post the number here. 

If anyone would like a postcard from Israel, post your address here, on facebook, or send me an email at linzerwohs@gmail.com and I will gladly send you one! 

I'm off to pack the rest of my life into two much smaller-than-I-thought suitcases. The next post will most likely be from Rome!!!!

Shalom, Ya'll!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment